The Highest Level of Personal Service
We are dedicated to building long term partnerships by providing superior personal attention and service. We are ASA-100 accredited, compliant with FAA AC 00-56A Boeing and Airbus-approved for vendor part distribution.
Close Air Support Ltd. is committed to understanding and exceeding the quality needs and expectations of our customers. We affirm this commitment through our establishment of a comprehensive quality assurance system that allows our company to meet all of the requirements of the ASA-100 and FAA Advisory Circular 00-56.
We comply with the United States Law which prohibits disposition of these commodities to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria, unless otherwise authorized by the United States Government. These commodities, technology or software are to be exported from the United States in accordance with the export administration regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Experience That Works for You
- Boeing, Airbus & many other regional aircraft platforms
- Knowledgeable team with over 100 years of total airframe and power plant experience
- Dedicated account manager
- Extended hours of operation
- 7:00am EST – 5pm EST
- 24/7 AOG service
- Convenient midwest location - Michigan
- Facility located near Ford International Airport
Complete Aircraft Coverage
- Control Surfaces
- Engine Components
Guaranteed Global Priority Shipping
- Sterling Logistics
- Kuehne & Nagel
- DB Schenker
- Control Tower International
- Midnight Express
- FedEx Priority 1